ThinkLite Covid-19 Company Update
Dear Valued Customer,
As we navigate these unexpected COVID-19 related times together, here is what we want you to know
New Norms for our most important asset, our Employees
- Our Office teams globally are all working remotely.
- We have postponed any travel, events, and other larger meetings and seminars for all our employees and partners indefinitely.
- Our Sales Team and Project Management team will still do necessary site visits, but while practicing physical distancing and CDC recommended protective measures. We have asked them to cancel any upcoming visits if they feel sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick. They will also have strict guidelines to follow before and during a site visit to keep themselves and others protected.
- We are having conversations with all our all subcontractors to ensure they are practicing social distancing and following all CDC health guidelines. We are encouraging them to discuss any impact to ThinkLite commitments if they are feeling any symptoms or have been in same vicinity with someone with symptoms. So far, they remain 100% operational for the time being.
Outstanding projects remain intact; we will proceed TOGETHER
- In each industry we work with, we are realizing every customer is responding in a way that is best and unique to their business, employees, and customers. So that is our approach.
- We will work with you on what is best for your business. Our teams will be sensitive to any requests to pause or reschedule site visits and installations as you deem appropriate.
- Your approved incentives remain secure, we will work with the utility and anyone else involved to let them know of any delayed start due to COVID-19.
- If you are unsure of what to do, ask our leadership team here. We are happy to share what we are experiencing given the breadth of industries and depth of customers we touch, so that together, we can determine what the best course of action for your project might me.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your upcoming install, our Project Managers are available to help you. Please contact them without hesitation. Our plan is to be flexible to your needs and your employees’ needs.
Order with Confidence; expect slight delays in some cases
- In good times, tough times – all the time, ThinkLite will deliver.
- Our factories and fulfillment partners remain 100% operational for the time being, and we are monitoring the situation as it continues to develop. For now, we are following health and safety precautions in accordance with the CDC and local health officials and are continuing to support all our customers globally.
- Shipping companies worldwide are experiencing demand and supply changes daily. The uncertainty and volatility in their world is resulting in some shipping delays and may impact your order. Not all orders, not most orders, just some for the time being. Our team is proactively reaching out to you directly if your order might be impacted by such delay.
As always, thank you for being a ThinkLite Customer.
Thank you for reading, and will look forward to getting through this together!